Industrial Plastic Supply, Inc.your best resource for plastic materialquality without compromisethe most trusted Plastic Supplierthe PTFE Sheet and Rod Page
Virgin PTFE Sheet and PTFE Rod
Virgin PTFE material is used frequently as a bearing or non-stick surface. It is an excellent choice for caustic fluid handling valves and fitting.
Massive size range in extruded rod, molded rod, tubular bar and thin sheet, plate and film.
PTFE is also known as: Fluon®, Diakin®, Flouroplastic®, Fluoropolymer®, Neoflon®, Polyfon®, Chemfluor®, and more.
PTFE plate, sheets, rods, strip, slab, block and tubes are normal stock items.
The entire range of Fluorocarbon materials are high heat and chemical resistant performance plastics.
Other Fluorocarbon Based Materials We Supply in Sheet, Plate and Round Rod:
FEP – Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
ETFE – Polyethylenetetrafluoroethylene (Tefzel®)
ECTFE – Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene
PFA – Perfluoroalkoxy
PCTFE – Polychlorotrifluoroethylene (formerly KEL-F® or Neoflon®)
- Very slippery and non-stick
- Wear resistance
- 500 degrees F continuous use temperature
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very easy to machine and fabricate
- PTFE Rod available from .125″ – 6″ as standard
- Larger sizes are molded per order
- PTFE Sheet – Film from .005″ – 3″ thickness
- PTFE Molded Tubing- Vast sizes are available – made to order
Frequently used in:
- Seals, gaskets and stem valves
- Wear and slide machined parts
- Chemical resistant fixtures
- Pump parts and manifolds- from PTFE Rod
- Scientific aircraft and electronic parts
- Steam and high temp seals – from PTFE sheet
Material Available As:
PTFE Sheet: .062″ – 4″ in Natural (White) in 48″ X 48″ PTFE Rod: .125″ – 6″ Diameter Natural (White) in 60″ Lengths PTFE Film: .001″ – .062″ in Natural (White) in 12″ Wide (other widths – require Special Order)
These Properties are for evaluation purposes only. This information is not to be construed as a warranty, guarantee or assurance that you may achieve the same results. Materials made from different resin types, manufacturing techniques and manufacturers will react differently. The information should be used to compare against other materials only, and each user should make his own tests to determine suitability. No warranty as to this materials suitability are either expressed nor implied.