Industrial Plastic Supply, Inc.your best resource for plastic materialsquality without compromiseMost Trusted & Repected Plastic Supplier the PTFE Sheet and Rod Page
Virgin PTFE Sheet and PTFE Rod
Virgin PTFE material is used frequently as a bearing or non-stick surface. It is an excellent choice for caustic fluid handling valves and fitting.
Massive size range in extruded rod, molded rod, tubular bar and thin sheet, plate and film.
PTFE is also known as: Fluon®, Diakin®, Flouroplastic®, Fluoropolymer®, Neoflon®, Polyfon®, Chemfluor®, and more.
PTFE sheets, rods, strip, slab, block and tubes are normal stock items.
Other Tetrafluoroethylene – Fluorocarbon Based Materials We Supply:
FEP – Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
ETFE (Tefzel®) – Polyethylenetetrafluoroethylene
ECTFE (Halar®) – Ethylene Chlorotrifluoroethylene
PFA – Perfluoroalkoxy
PCTFE (Formerly Kel-F®)- Polychlorotrifluoroethylene
These materials are available in a wide range of round rod and sheet sizes. Please contact us from current price and delivery.
- Very slippery and non-stick
- Wear resistance
- 500 degrees F continuous use temperature
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Very easy to machine and fabricate
- PTFE Rod available from .125″ – 6″ as standard
- Larger sizes are molded per order
- PTFE Sheet – Film from .005″ – 3″ thickness
- PTFE Molded Tubing- Vast sizes are available – made to order
- Considered one of the most popular high temperature plastic materials
Frequently used in:
- Seals, gaskets and stem valves
- Wear and slide machined parts
- Chemical resistant fixtures
- Pump parts and manifolds- from PTFE Rod
- Scientific aircraft and electronic parts
- Steam and high temp seals – from PTFE sheet
Material Available As:
.062″ – 4″ in Natural (White) in 48″ X 48″
.125″ – 6″ Diameter Natural (White) in 60″ Lengths
.001″ – .062″ in Natural (White) in 12″ Wide (other widths – require Special Order)
These Properties are for evaluation purposes only.
This information is not to be construed as a warranty, guarantee or assurance that you may achieve the same results. Materials made from different resin types, manufacturing techniques and manufacturers will react differently. The information should be used to compare against other materials only, and each user should make his own tests to determine suitability. No warranty as to this materials suitability are either expressed or implied.