Industrial Plastic Supply, Inc.your best resource for plastic materialsquality without compromisethe website that if often immitated, but never duplicated!the PVC Sheet and Rod Page
Rigid Vinyl products offer an excellent blend of physical properties, low cost, and ease of fabrication. Use in the corrosion resistant markets extensively. Most familiar as household sprinkler pipe, but a workhorse in the industrial market in large sheet and rod. Most common trade names : Boltaron ®, Geon ®, Vintec ®, Corazan ® and others. Still not sure PVC is the proper material for your applications.
Type I and Type II PVC Differences
Type I has a high corrosion resistance and normal impact properties. Type II is a high impact modified formula with low chemical resistance. Here at Industrial Plastic Supply we generally sell Type I material.
Why you should use PVC:
- High Impact strength material
- Exceptionally Corrosion Resistant
- Relative low cost
- Bondable and machinable
- Self-extinguishing charasteristics
- Good overall physical properties
- Excellent flame retardant material – UL 94 V-0
- Flame spread under 20 per ASTM-E 84
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Extremely durable and impact resistant
- Unsurpassed bonding and welding properties
- Conforms to ASTM-D-1784-99 Class 12454-B (formerly Type 1 Grade 1)
Frequently used in:
- Chemical processing
- Water and waste treatment
- Drains and vents
- Credit cards
- Blister packaging
- Pump and Valve components
- Vinyl Siding
Material Available As:
.060″ -3″ in 48″ X 96″ Gray Type 1 Sheet (General Purpose) Also available: Type II, White, Clear and CPVC sheet
.250″ -12″ Diameter Gray Type I Rod (General Purpose) in up to 120″ lengths (above 3″ in 60″ lengths) 1/44″ -7″ diameter CPVC in up to 120″ Lengths (above 3″ in 60″ lengths)
Available in square and Rectangular Tube- Call for Information Clear Flexible Tubing available in a variety of sizes – Call for information
Square bar, angle bar, hex bar, custom sizes, formulations, profiles and colors.
Foam PVC Sheet
(AKA closed-cell PVC foamboard)
Foam PVC sheet is a light weight extruded sheet made with a closed cell structure. Want to know more? Click the button below.